Subscribing to California Payroll's e-newsletter gives you access to the latest payroll and HR industry news, including legislative changes and updates, as well as industry tips and information you can immediately implement to improve your department's productivity. We also keep you posted on California Payroll's news and happenings such as product announcements, staff features, and important payroll-related deadlines that affect how and when you process your payroll. Our bi-weekly newsletter arrives Tuesday mornings, delivered directly to your inbox.
- Your newsletter content is divided into various categories so you can quickly identify those that are of interest to you. The article categories include:
- California Payroll News
- Timely Opportunities
- Payroll Issues
- Employee Ideas & Involvement
- HR Tool Kit
- Latest Business Headlines
- Feedback and Comments: We want your opinion. Every article features a feedback and comments section, providing you the opportunity to tell us whether or not the article’s content was worth the read. This helps us continue to provide you content-rich newsletters.
- Save Articles: You can save any article you want to reference at a later date. Our newsletter contains a Saved Article section, listing your saved articles in every issue you receive.
- Refer a Colleague: The best compliment we receive is when you forward your newsletter to your friends and business colleagues. Click the Refer Colleague link at the top of your newsletter, input names and email addresses, and the newsletter is automatically forwarded.